- Managed and operated by VFS Global, the centres have started accepting visa application submissions from residents and citizens of the United Arab Emirates from 17 August 2020
- Offers Platinum and Premium Lounge as well as Mobile Biometric services for enhanced convenience
- The centre to operate from Sunday to Thursday between 0900 to 1700 hrs
Citizens and expatriate residents of the UAE can apply for visas to Lithuania at the new Visa Application Centers jointly launched by the Embassy of Lithuania in the UAE and VFS Global, the world's largest visa outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide.
With the launch of the new centers in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, customers can submit their visa applications at the VFS Global centers without having to visit the Embassy of Lithuania. The centres will initially limit its services to accepting applications for Short term Schengen visa (C) - essential travel only - and Long term National visa (D) for study & employment purposes.
In order to ensure a safe, productive work environment for employees, while still protecting communities to the maximum extent possible from the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, VFS Global has established standardized protective measures to be followed across the centre including specific social distancing and sanitation mandates. All customers are subjected to body temperature checks at the entrance of the centre to assess their health conditions. Any customer exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, including high fever, cough and difficulty in breathing will not be permitted to enter the center and requested to return once the health condition improves. Additionally, all customers and VFS Global employees are required to wear a face mask and gloves within the centre.
Managed by professionals trained to provide secure services in an efficient manner, the newly launched centers offer:
- Platinum and Premium Lounge facility
- Mobile Biometric Service to apply for a visa from a location of choice, be it home or office
- Doorstep delivery of passports
- SMS notifications on application status
- Online tracking of application status
- Dedicated website for easy access to end-to-end information including visa categories, requirements, document checklists and applicable fees
- Dedicated contact centre and email support to answer queries and track application status
Visa Applicants in the UAE may visit the center at:
Dubai: Wafi Mall, Level 2, Falcon Phase 2, Umm Hurair 2, Dubai, UAE
Abu Dhabi: Level B2 (Lower Ground), The Mall World Trade Centre, Khalifa Bin Zayed the 1st Street