Anyone invited to one party after another knows the struggle of finding something new and festive to wear to every single occasion. Add to that the fact that all you really want is to snuggle up on the couch in an oversized T-shirt, and you’ve got yourself a wardrobe puzzle for the ages.
The good news? Whether it is a family celebration, an outing with your friends, or a special event – Max experts have an outfit for you:
1. Make a splash with a bold colour like red, like this crimson velvet round neck midi shift dress with 3/4 sleeves and belted waist (AED85, SAR90). If this isn’t a shade you wear normally, the holiday party is the perfect time to break it out. Or why not go for an olive green shimmer detail midi A-line dress with round neck and long sleeves (AED85, SAR90). Match it with dangling earrings and boots for a chic appeal. You'll stand out in a sea of neutrals while still feeling fabulous.
2. One shimmery or metallic piece means you can keep the rest of your outfit super casual and still feel like you’re headed out for a night that’s unlike all the others. Think of a textured bomber jacket with long sleeves and zip closure (AED 115, SAR120) as your go-to this holiday season. Pair with a blouse and midi skirt for your office party, and switch out with a top and heels to transform it to a nighttime look.
3. A little black dress will always be a staple party piece that lasts for years as is so easy to update with accessories. Try Max’s ribbed midi shift dress with long sleeves and pearl detail (AED70, SAR70) for a ready-to-go look. Pair one with elegant heels or your favourite on-trend chunky boots. A hint of sparkle is optional but always welcome.
4. The weather is cooler, which means outerwear is as important to a party look as any other item you wear. Let your topper be your statement piece, just like this beautiful bead embellished cardigan with long sleeves (AED35, SAR55) which can be perfectly-paired with neutral-coloured fabrics on the bottom.
5. Wide-leg pants with a matching top look dressy and festive, but you’ll feel like you’re snuggled up on the sofa. Pair textured palazzo pants (SAR67) with a matching blouse and heels to complete the look.
6. A lace top (AED33) is always ready to party—and the classic trousers are ready for anything. The perfect accessories can really add to your look, like jewelry or a nice pair of shoes.
In the end, it's all about feeling good about yourself, so make sure the outfit you choose leaves you confident and ready for some fun. To browse and shop, log on to www.maxfashion.com.