Book before 9th December 2022 to unwind at Kandima Maldives on your way back from the World Cup
Kandima Maldives has crafted the perfect journey for all football fans or a prolonged adventure. It is the perfect opportunity for guests to relax after the excitement of the tournament and cool down, while surrounded by the calming Indian Ocean. With this exclusive deal, guests will receive a complimentary dolphin cruise for two and a 30-minute Spa session at Kandima’s award-winning esKape Spa. There are plenty of additional perks as well, including a snorkelling trip at one of the nearby reefs.
The offer also extends to include a myriad of adventures for the children. While all under the age of six stay entirely free of charge, they also have access to oh-so-fun activities at Kandiland. Kandima also presents a huge football arena where the kids can play around and practice to become the next world champion.
This enticing package also includes plenty of opportunities for guests to shake off all their stress. With tropical cocktails served at Breeze bar and daily festivities with a live DJ and band, guests can dance all night in the exotic paradise.
Book the Kandima Post World Cup Kool-Down package this winter break and receive the best rates and a host of other book-direct benefits. Here is what’s included in the Sweet Deal:
- FLAVOUR OR ZEST – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at all-you-can-eat buffet with live cooking stations
- Unlimited juice, soft drinks, water, tea & coffee during mealtime
- Complimentary stay for 2 children below 06 years of age
- Complimentary dolphin cruise for 2
- Complimentary 30-minutes Spa session for 2
- Complimentary daily snorkelling trips (not guided) to the house reef
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga and fitness programmes
- Complimentary daily kids club activities
- Complimentary use of tennis, beach volley and football arena
- Daily evening entertainment at Breeze bar (live music/DJ)
- Weekly beach games and pool parties at Breeze or Beach Club
For further details on the package and direct reservations please visit www.kandima.com.