The Interior Ministry has urged citizens and residents to follow coronavirus prevention measures and instructions to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- People should leave home only to go to work or hospitals or to buy medicines and other essential requirements.
- Sports on public roads should be practised individually or by a maximum between two people while maintaining social distance; children should not to be taken along.
- More than five individuals should not gather or sit in front of homes and roads.
- Gatherings at parks and beaches are prohibited.
- People should observe precautionary measures during family and social meetings, including weddings and funerals; burial rituals are limited to relatives only.
- People should adopt social distancing in queues and keep a distance of no less than one metre at shopping centres, public service areas and transportation points for workers.
- People should benefit from home delivery services to get groceries and other requirements.