Natuzzi Italia has some tips and trends to make your home as luminous and joyful as the spirit of Eid Al Fitr.
Here you go:
1. Mirrors - Using mirrors to create an illusion of depth and space.
2. Colour - Light airy color palettes with an accent wall that adds colour and offers new visual dimension.
3. Adorn with accessories - Without accessories, your spaces, no matter how beautifully decorated or furnished, will be left looking and feeling incredibly unloved. Think of accessories as the icing on a cake. Adding interesting textured vases or vibrant artworks can do wonders to all spaces.
4. Patterns - Patterns creating a theme, try Arabian/Armenian cultural patterns to evoke wistful and dreamy landscapes within your home. Mix and match patterns in different scales to create the right balance.
5. Add light elements - Festive seasons are made lively with lights in home interiors. Adding interesting suspended lighting over dining tables or give a new look to your house through bold floor lamps in room corners. This is a very simple but effective way to be welcome Eid. You can also add lighting elements for entertaining evenings. Think of lighting elements as ambience, instead of task lighting, so that you can add just the right amount to create a magical space. Classic white & warm bulbs can fit into any decorating style.
6. Decorate outdoors with indoor elements while entertaining - Bright pillows and throws for evenings are a must. If you’re creating a space that ties your indoor decor to the outdoors, choose accessories that fit into the color palette you already have in your home.
7. Fragrance - Scents can set the mood for summer in your home. The secret to getting that perfect mix of scents is to choose only a few scents for your home. Match your candle holders and diffusers to each room for a customized look, even with only one or two fragrances through your home.
8. Rugs - Rugs in our homes can be to a home as shoes are to a well-dressed outfit. While choosing a rug for festive season, look towards other elements of your design scheme, such as colour. If the rug you choose has an element of your design scheme, it will help reinforce, and create a more cohesive feel and look to your room.
9. Cushions - Cushions are the best way to add festive colors to your home interior. Bright colorful or shiny gold, copper colors give a glamorous make over to your seating arrangement.