Ever since the global pandemic- Covid 19, the world has downgraded its health economy, and the Universal Health Coverage halted its process. After the Covid 19, many inadequate effects took place such as
1. Infected 500 million people world-wide!
2. Prevalence of anxiety and depression!
3. Led to 15 million deaths!
4. Disrupted essential health services in 92% of the countries!
5. Downgraded global life expectancy!
6. Downgraded immunization coverage!
7. Caused deaths from tuberculosis!
UNDERSTANDING THE GOAL:
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) in 2023, Made the goal of
the year as “Health and Wellbeing”. It is the third goal this year.
My point of view in this presentation is to raise awareness and to ensure healthy lives and to promote well-being for all at all ages.
GOOD HEALTH AND WELL BEING: WHY IT MATTERS?
Health is an important aspect in one’s life as it ensures our well being and is in a perfect state. Ensuring healthy lives and promoting well-being is important in building prosperous societies. Most countries, especially poor countries, have insufficient health facilities, medical supplies and
health care workers for the surge in
DOES EVERYONE HAVE ACCESS TO MEDICAL CARE?
NO! If current trends continue, only 39 per cent to 63 per cent of the global population will be covered by essential health services by 2030. 39% to 63% lack access to essential health services would mean 63% of the population has no access to medical care.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
1. You can start by promoting and protecting your own health and others around you.
2. You can raise awareness in your community about the importance of good health, healthy lifestyles as well as people’s right to quality health care services, especially for the most vulnerable such as women and children.
3. You can start stalls selling needed materials in health coverage such as sanitizer, alcohol, tissue wipes, Dettol, and so on.
4. You can start social media accounts raising acumen on health and well-being.
5. You can start classes teaching about health and set up innovative clubs to protect the fundamental health and well being of our mind, body and functioning.
HOW TO ACHIEVE?
Ensuring healthy lives for all requires a strong commitment, but the benefits outweigh the cost. Healthy people are the foundation for healthy economies. Countries worldwide are urged to take immediate and decisive actions to predict and counteract health challenges.
This becomes especially critical in safeguarding vulnerable population groups and individuals residing in regions burdened by high disease prevalence. By doing so, we can strengthen health systems and foster resilience in the face of health adversities.
1. I plan to set up clinics near coastal areas, remote and cold places as they are the most vulnerable places with vulnerable health conditions and most of the people die often, from not receiving medical care.
2. I will encourage countries and people to stop selling and ban products such as alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes etc, and spread awareness about the harm by writing articles and posting videos as these items may be quite an antidote to stress, but quite is a solution to a long-time problem as I believe in my aspect and principles of life.
3. I will encourage police officers to monitor traffic on a wider range and be precautious upon accidents on street.
4. I will establish and donate to more therapists to help the people facing stress, anxiety or depression and the act can impede people with mental problems from committing suicide and buying alcohol, drugs, pain killers etc.
5. As I was researching upon genetical engineering, I came across a Covid 19 vaccine, which is by combining a standard BBQ lighter with superfine microneedles that are common in medical and cosmetic procedures, researchers have developed a $1 device that uses electricity to inject certain vaccines more efficiently—and less painfully. Its developers say it could expand global access to vaccines containing genetic material, including the ones that fight COVID-19. I will encourage C.E. O’S to invest in the project and replace Corbevax, which costs thirty seven USD.