1. What can you do today in Bahrain that you couldn’t do yesterday?
Visit a barber shop
2. Who wrote The Railway Children?
3. In which English county would you find Slough?
4. What is the biggest state in America?
5. How many legs does a lobster have?
6. What do you call a group of jellyfish?
7. How tall is Mount Everest?
8,848m (29,029 feet)
8. Who wrote Snow White And The Seven Dwarves?
The Brothers Grimm
9. What is the name of the tiger in the Jungle Book?
10. What are the colours of the Italian flag?
Green, white and red