1) The first successful vaccine was introduced by Edward Jenner in 1796. Which disease did it guard against?
2) What colour were the pyramids at Giza originally?
3) What year was Great Britain's Princess Elizabeth crowned Queen Elizabeth II?
June 2, 1953
4) What year did Apollo 11 land on the moon?
5) The Spanish Civil War started in 1936 and ended in which year?
6) What famous novel was banned in 1928?
Lady Chatterley's Lover
7) The year 1987 was shortened by how long to adjust the Gregorian calendar?
8) What did Great Britain's George V ban in his household to encourage others to do the same and help the war effort?
9) When was William Shakespeare born? a)1564 b) 1594 c) 1664
10) When did Ireland separate into Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland?