1) Which popular fast food chain restaurant was first opened in 1955?
2) Which famous English university city was once known as Duroliponte?
3) In 1918 Finland declared its independence from which country?
4) According to Churchill, he had nothing to offer in 1940 but what four things?
“... blood, toil, tears and sweat.”
5) In which month of 1914 did the First World War begin?
6) Which two students founded Google in 1998?
Larry Page and Sergey Brin
7) Who was Henry VIII's fifth wife?
8) Who was the youngest British Prime Minister?
William Pitt the Younger
9) When was the Battle of Hastings?
10) What bridge built in the 1830s was dismantled in 1967 and relocated to Lake Havasu City, Arizona.