1. Did a scribe play music, lend money or write stories?
Write stories and letters
2. Is Mercury, Venus or Mars the closest planet to the Sun?
3. Is the Central Line red, yellow or blue on a London Underground map?
4. Which French author wrote Around the World in Eighty Days and Journey to the Centre of the Earth?
5. Which Italian city lies at the foot go Mount Vesuvius opposite ancient Pompeii?
6. Which cricket team gave the West Indies their first ever 5-0 Test series defeat in 1999?
7. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
8. In which country was Adolf Hitler born?
9. What is the second largest of the Balearic islands?
10. Which singer plays the Goblin King in the 1986 film Labyrinth?