1. What name is given to a wind reaching force 12 on the Beaufort scale?
2. Which port did Abuja replace as the capital of Nigeria?
3. Which West Indian island is politically divided between the Dominican Republic and Haiti?
4. What is the world's longest railway?
5. What nationality is the conductor Karl Rickenbacher?
6. Jugendstil was the German form of which art movement?
7. Which unit of length is equal to the mean distance between the earth and the sun?
8 Who directed ET, Jurassic Park and Jaws?
9 What girl's name can also refer to a boot, a bun and a football team?
10 What three ingredients are typically used to make pancake batter?
Flour, eggs and milk