1. How many miles in a marathon?
26.2 (will accept 26)
2. In what year was the Sydney Olympics staged?
3. When was Barak Obama elected president?
4. When did Concorde make its last commercial flight?
5. When did Gordon Brown become British Prime Minister?
6. When did Italy win the FIFA World Cup?
7. In what year was the film Avatar released?
8. Which novel by Laurie Lee was set in a village in the UK’s county of Gloucestershire?
Cider with Rosie
9. Errol Brown was the lead singer of which group?
10. What drink was originally introduced in 1886 as a patent medicine?