1. What was the name of the main character in the film ‘The Third Man’?
2. What is the name of a bottle containing two bottles of bubbly?
3. What is the main colour of West Ham United, Burnley and Aston Villa football shirts?
4. What name is given to a horse’s ankle?
5. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Edwin Eugene Aldrin Jr (Buzz)
6. Which former USSR country is the now second largest in Europe behind Russia?
7. What is the second square on a Monopoly board?
8. Which film in 1997 became the second to get 11 Oscars equalling Ben-Hur’s record?
9. Which former Premiership team were runners’ up to Manchester City in 2001 season’s FA Cup Final in their first appearance at Wembley for nearly 40 years?
10. Monta Rosa is the second highest mountain in Europe which country is it in?