1. The USA has land borders with only two countries what are they?
Mexico and Canada
2. Checkpoint Charlie was a famous border crossing linking which two areas?East and West Berlin (East and West Germany)
3. Which two counties border Sweden?
Norway and Finland
4. Which river forms part of the border between Devon and Cornwell?
5. Bangladesh has borders with which two countries?
India and Burma
6. According to Churchill which imaginary barrier stretched from Stettin in the Baltic to Trieste in the Adriatic?
The Iron Curtain
7. The small South American country of Uruguay borders which two other countries?
Brazil and Argentina
8. Which area famously separated the British Empire from Afghanistan?
The Khyber Pass
9. Apart from its neighbour South Korea, North Korea has a border with only one other country. Which one?
10. Who had a hit in 1984 with the song ‘Borderline’?