1. What type of tree was Britain's Charles II famously supposed to have hid in?
2. The national tree of Chile is found in many British gardens and is named after which animal?
Monkey (Puzzle Tree)
3. Silk worms feed on the leaves of which tree?
4. The largest trees in the world are redwoods from which American state?
5. The track at the velodrome where the Olympic cycling took place was made of which type of wood?
6. Chewing willow bark has been a remedy for aches and pains from ancient times. What modern day medicine derives from it?
7. Which white barked tree is found abundantly in Colorado where a ski resort is named after it?
8. ’Til I come marching home’ was the last line of which wartime song made popular by Glenn Miller and the Andrews sisters?
Don’t sit under the apple tree
9. Which English Championship football team wears a tree symbol on their shirt?
10. Which tree is featured on the flag of Lebanon?