1. The British TV series "Killer" introduced which detective inspector in 1983?
2. Which country's central bank is called the Central Bank of China?
3. What is the state capital of Florida?
4. "Kiss me Kate" is a musical version of which play by Shakespeare?
Taming of the Shrew
5. Before finding fame as a film director, who played an Elvis impersonator in the last episode of "The Golden Girls"?
6. In books and films, by what name was John Clayton better known?
7. Travis Bickle is the name of the leading character in which 1976 film?
8. Who composed the ballet "Sleeping Beauty"?
9. What do edentulous mammals not have?
10. Rossini composed an overture about what legendary character?