1. Who captained the submarine in Stingray?
2. Famous Italian dessert?
3. In which film did Arnold Swarzenegger say "I'll be back" for the first time?
4. Who played Kavanagh QC on British television?
5. What is the American name for what the British call a 'drawing pin'?
6. What does the letter "T" stand for in James T. Kirk's name?
7. What is the name of the dog in Enid Blyton's 'Famous Five'?
8. What was the name of the mouse that Dumbo the elephant made friends with in the Disney cartoon?
9. Which film was advertised with the slogans "Collide with destiny" and "Nothing on Earth could come between them"?
10. Shaggy, Ink Cap and Stink Horn are all types of what?