1. In which film did Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall first star together?
To Have and Have Not
2. What was the first name of the cabin boy in "Captain Pugwash"?
3. Which famous duo began in a 1940 MGM short called "Puss Gets the Boot"?
Tom and Jerry
4. Which town was the scene of the Gunfight at the OK Corral?
5. Who played Father Peter in the TV series "Ballykissangel"?
6. "Benny The Ball", "Choo-Choo", "Fancy Fancy" and "Spook" were part of which cartoon characters gang?
7. Which sporting event did Irishman Stephen Roche win in 1987?
Tour De France
8. Requiring 800,000 hours to generate all the images, what 1995 film was the first fully computer-generated full-length feature film?
9. What is the scientific name for the wind pipe?
10. Which novel by Irvine Welsh, was the basis for a 1996 film starring Ewan McGregor?