1. Which Scottish band had a hit album in 1999 with "The Man Who"?
2. What does a dendrologist study?
3. What four words in the English language end with the letters "dous"?
Tremendous, hazardous, horrendous, stupendous. One point if you only got the first one.
4. Port of Spain is the capital city of which country?
Trinidad and Tobago
5. What word is derived from a modern plural of the Latin for "the place where three roads meet"?
6. What word can be used to describe a group of Kangaroos or Baboons?
7. Which actress starred opposite Michael Douglas in the 1984 film "Romancing The Stone"?
8. Florence is the capital city of which Italian District ?
9. What is the Italian for "mixed fruits", and is also the title of a famous song?
10. Which singer had the bestselling album in the UK in 1999 called "Come On Over"?