1. What was the name of Paul Eddington's character in the TV series "Yes, Prime Minister"?
2. What is trichology the study of?
3. In which Shakespeare play does the phrase "to be or not to be" appear?
4. What is the first bridge that the boats pass under in the Oxford - Cambridge boat race?
5. Who provided the voice for Woody in Toy Story?
6. Which musical instrument was also known as a clavier during the 18th century?
7. Which actor starred as Dr Doolittle in the 1967 film of the same name?
8. Which TV show featured a dog called "Freeway"?
Hart to Hart
9. Which British politician was once replaced by a tub of lard on a TV show?
10. Who narrates the initial lines in the Pink Floyd song "Keep Talking"?