1. What was Blondie's first number one hit single?
Heart of Glass
2. In Monty Python's Flying Circus, what type of animal was Dinsdale?
3. What is the name of Melanie Griffiths' mother, who appeared in the Alfred Hitchcock film "The Birds"?
4. Acrophobia is the fear of what?
5. What is the most Northern national capital in Europe?
6. What was the name of the cult that Charles Manson was head of which killed at least seven people?
7. Who were the parents of Britain's Queen Elizabeth the first?
Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn
8. Who created the muppets?
9. Who played Eliza Doolittle in the film "My Fair Lady"?
10. In the TV comedy series "Steptoe and Son", what was the name of Steptoe's horse?