1. What is a crown of light rays, circle or disk of light that surrounds a person in art?
2. What was the Roman name for Ireland?
3. Who was killed playing poker while holding a pair of aces and a pair of eights leading to expression "dead man's hand"?
Wild Bill Hickock
4. What was the system of drawing pictures to symbolise words in ancient Egypt called?
5. "A Kind Of Magic" and "Hammer To Fall" by Queen are songs on the soundtrack to which 1986 film?
6. In which religion is the god Brahma found?
7. Which two actors played the main roles in the film "Midnight Cowboy"?
Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voigt
8. Which World Wrestling champion was in the films "Rocky III", "Mr. Nanny" and "Muppets From Space"?
9. What was Madonna's first top ten single?
10. In the TV series "Red Dwarf", what is the name of the ship's computer?