1. As at January 2000, which fictional character has been used in most films?
2. On which children's game is the triple jump thought to have been based?
3. What was the name of the 80s band of which Fatboy Slim was a member?
4. Who played a singer called Rachel Marron in a 1992 film?
Whitney Houston in The Bodyguard
5. Who played Joey Boswell in Bread and later went on to direct the film "Sliding Doors"?
6. Who is the only TV cartoon dog to have an Antarctic island named after him?
7. Which bay has the longest shoreline in the world?
8. In "Are You Being Served", what was the name of the character who had the catchphrase "I'm Free"?
9. In what film does Alec Baldwin play the character of Jack Ryan?
The Hunt for Red October
10. John Major became a member of the UK Parliament in 1979 for which town, north of London?