1) What was the name of the poisonous nerve agent used in the Salisbury 2018 poisonings?
2) A cricket bat is traditionally made from which tree?
3) Which actress played the twins in Disney's 1998 remake of the Parent Trap?
4) What is the name of James Corden's character in Gavin & Stacey?
5) What country's name could be part of a Christmas dinner?
6) What is the name of Harry and Meghan's son?
7) In which Scandinavian country would you find Fjords?
8) Which river flows through Paris?
9) Who played the lead role in Edward Scissorhands?
10) Botany is the study of what?