1. How many kernels will you find on an average ear of corn? 400, 600 or 800?
2. Does the human body actually benefit from a person eating fat?
Yes, it helps vitamins to be absorbed
3. Alongside the UK, which other two countries drink the most cups of tea?
Turkey and Ireland
4. "Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate.” Name the chocolate bar.
5. Meyer, Eureka, and Lisbon are varieties of which fruit?
6. What is Cadbury's oldest established brand?
Fry's Chocolate Cream
7. What were Galaxy Counters?
8. Which country grows the most mangoes?
9. What year did the Milky bar cowboy first appear?
10. Are there tens, hundreds or thousands of potato varieties?