1. Which artist painted the Poppy Field in 1873?
2. Which country is the world’s largest producer of cheese?
3. What is the highest mountain in Britain?
4. Which film featured ‘King of Wishful Thinking’ by Go West?
5. Who was Britain's Henry VIII’s third wife?
6. Who has won the most Oscars for acting in the history of the Academy Awards?
7. Which southern Italian city is usually credited as the birthplace of the pizza?
8. Pret a Manger is a popular sandwich chain, but what does the French name mean in English?
Ready to Eat
9. Where is the US Masters golf tournament held?
Augusta National Golf Club
10. Which Beatles film featured the songs ‘You’re Going to Lose that Girl’ and Beethoven’s Symphony Number 9 in D Minor?