1. What language is spoken in Brazil?
2. In what year did British soap opera Coronation Street first air on ITV?
3. What herb is used to make pesto?
4. What is the currency of Vietnam?
5. What temperature centigrade does water boil at?
100 degrees centigrade
6. What does Lord of the Rings author J.R.R. Tolkien’s initials stand for?
John Ronald Reuel
7. What does GIF stand for?
Graphic Interchange Format
8. Which former Beatle had a number one hit with Stevie Wonder in 1982?
Sir Paul McCartney
9. What is the first line of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody?
Is this real life? Is this just a fantasy?
10. Chim Chim Cher-ee from the film ‘Mary Poppins’ won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in which year?