1. What is the name of the football stadium where England play home matches and the FA and Carling Cup Finals are also played?
2. Crawl, backstroke and butterfly are different methods in which sport?
3. Which game is played in autumn using the fruit of the horse chestnut tree?
4. What is the object hit by the players in ice hockey called?
5. With five victories to date, what team had won the Fifa World Cup the most times?
6. Which British rower won gold medals at five consecutive Olympic games?
Sir Steve Redgrave
7. Which sport takes place in a velodrome?
8. Which famous horse race is run at Aintree on a Saturday in spring?
The Grand National
9. From what country does Lego come?
10. What term in tenpin bowling describes having knocked all the pins down after your second bowl?