1. What sort of animal is the video game character Sonic?
2. Tick-tack-toe is an alternative name for which game?
Noughts and Crosses
3. How many players are there in a rugby union team (not including substitutes)?|
4. What colour belt are martial arts experts entitled to wear?
5. Ping-pong is an alternative name for which sport?
6. What term is used in cricket for the two men on the field who decide on whether batsmen are out, and signal for extras and boundaries?
7. What is the most expensive property on a standard British monopoly board?
8. How many players are there in a baseball team?
9. What colour jersey is won by the leader in the Tour de France?
10. In which sport might you do a slam dunk?