1. What's the biggest animal in the world?
The blue whale
2. For one point, put the following Kardashian-Jenners in order of age, oldest to youngest: Khloe, Kylie, Rob, Kourtney, Kendall, Kim, Kris
Oldest to youngest: Kris, 64, Kourtney, 41, Kim, 39, Khloe, 35, Rob, 33, Kendall, 24, Kylie, 22
3. How many times has Andy Murray won Wimbledon playing singles?
Twice - in 2013 against Novak Djokovic and in 2016 against Milos Raonic
4. Which country is brie cheese originally from?
5. In what movie franchise would you find the character Katniss Everdeen? The Hunger Games
6. What year was Heinz established?
1869. Half a point for any time in the 19th century
7. Who is fifth in line to the British throne?
Prince Louis of Cambridge
8. What is the capital of Iceland?
9. Who came second in the FIFA Women's World Cup in 2019?
10. What year did British PM Margaret Thatcher die?
2013 (April 8)