1. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
Leonardo Da Vinci
2. Which planet is closest to the sun?
3. What is Britain's Queen Elizabeth II's surname?
Windsor. Her full name is Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor
4. Who plays Delboy Trotter in Only Fools And Horses?
5. What is the largest country in the world?
6. Which fashion designer reportedly had a relationship with Winston Churchill?
7. How many valves does the heart have?
Four - the mitral, tricuspid, aortic and pulmonic valves
8. In Harry Potter, what is the name of The Weasley's house?
9. Put these Tom Hanks films in chronological order: Catch Me If You Can, Forrest Gump, The Terminal, Bridge Of Spies
Forrest Gump (1994), Catch Me If You Can (2002), The Terminal(2004), Bridge Of Spies (2015)
10. Who has been the First Minister of Wales since December 2018?