1. To a single decimal point, how many kilometres in a mile?
2. Who succeeded Ed Miliband as leader of the British UK Labour Party?
3. Who was born first; Leonardo DiCaprio or Tom Cruise?
4. On the internet, what was 'LOL' stand for?
Laugh Out Loud
5. Oxbridge is a portmanteau of which two UK universities?
Oxford and Cambridge
6. Which football club play their home games at Stamford Bridge?
7. As of 2018, who has most followers on Instagram; Barack Obama or Kylie Jenner?
8. Which English city is closest to London? Manchester or Newcastle?
9. Which actor plays Rocky Balboa in the boxing movie franchise?
10. Which football club play their home games at Old Trafford?