1. Which is the heavier metal, gold or silver?
2. What is the capital city of France?
3. Who is older, Theresa May or Tony Blair?
4. At a hospital, what does A & E stand for?
Accident & Emergency
5. Which British street artist is known for the document 'Exit Through the Gift Shop'?
6. Which of the traditional planets of the solar system has the biggest diameter, Jupiter or Neptune?
7. Which American singer is famous for 'My Way', 'Fly Me to the Moon' and 'New York, New York'?
8. Jacques Chirac, Nicolas Sarkozy and François Hollande all served as President of which country?
9. In Science, which 'PT' is a tabular arrangement of chemical elements?
10. Which actor played James Bond in Casino Royale, Skyfall and Spectre