1. Which US company is known for the iPhone and Watch?
2. Bono is the lead singer of which Irish rock brand?
3. Budapest is the capital city of which European country?
4. What was the playwright Shakespeare's first name?
5. On a standard UK Monopoly board, which is the most expensive location?
6. Who is Queen Elizabeth II's oldest son?
7. Which US state is biggest by population?
8. What position did footballer Peter Schmeichel play for Manchester United?
9. Complete the title of this George Orwell novel "Nineteen.........'
10. Which 'C' is a place where people are buried after death?